Bridges Middle School is an independent nonprofit school serving 5th through 8th grade students with learning differences. Please contact us today to set up an admissions tour to learn more about our annual tuition and financial aid program. Tours last approximately one hour and include admissions information, a tour of the school building, and time for questions and answers. Please note: these tours are for adults only; do not bring potential students. Students will have an opportunity to visit Bridges later in the application process. Tuition includes all activity, technology management and field-trip fees.
Upon acceptance a $2500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure enrollment.
- We have three payment plans to choose from (A-one lump sum with a 2% discount, B-4 quarterly payments, or C-10 monthly payments with a 2% accounting fee)
- For students entering mid-year, the deposit and tuition are pro-rated.
As an independent nonprofit school, we receive no tax, government or church/temple
funding. Tuition support only 65 percent of our operating expenses. The remaining 35 percent gap between what is paid in tuition and what it costs to educate our students and our financial aid fund is generated through donations and grants raised by our annual fundraising, in large part through our Annual Auction.
If you have questions about financial aid, please contact Beven Byrnes at 503-916-2929 or at BByrnes@BridgesMS.org.
Financial aid help us reduce the financial barrier to access this one-of-a-kind program, allowing us maintain and increase student diversity while providing a quality service to families in need. We believe that no student’s education should be put on hold because of financial struggles. Bridges Middle School is committed to offering financial aid to families with demonstrated need, and holds two major fundraising campaigns during the year to make this resource available.
Requests for Financial Aid for the 2017/2018 school year are now being accepted. Use our secure Online Application here, our Institution ID is: 36627.
What you will need to have ready to apply for Financial Aid:
- You and your spouse's (if applicable) social security numbers.
- A complete copy of your 2016 federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ form, including all schedules and worksheets and copies of all 2016 W2 and/or 1099 forms for all individuals living in the household.
- Your Social Services Year End Statement (AFDC, ADC, TANF) and/or Food Stamp Year End Statement and/or your Social Security Year End Benefits Statement(s) for ALL individuals living in the household receiving benefits in 2016.
- Information about child support payments or child support received.
- Information about the value and amount still owed on your home.
- Information about the value and amount still owed on any real estate investments.
- Information about the value of any savings or investment accounts.