Bridges Middle School Supplies
We have some exciting new ideas in store! Working on organization is always a challenge for our kids. To help with that, we will be supplying the tools to help them build the skills. We will have notebooks and organization folders to create a school-wide system. This will apply to all classes, except for Greek Mythology, which has a different system.
Why this is great:
- You don't have to go school shopping!
- The kids will have the same system for all classes, building in strong organization habits
- No more lost homework folders- nothing leaves the notebook
- No zippers- you can't just cram it in there and go!
- The notebooks are:
- 100% recyclable
- 100% post consumer waste board
- FSC certified board
- Hinge guaranteed -- flexed 250,000 times without failing
- One 3 ring notebook, 1.5" thick- it can be used
- Dividers- at least 6
- Pencil pouch
- THE BOOK: D'aulaires" Book of Greek Myths- used is fine, Powell's is a good source
- We will be using an online program for assignments, but we know some students prefer to write them down, so if they want a planner to write in, that is fine. It's also good practice.
- An organization file for at home. We suggest a simple crate with file folders. They will be keeping graded papers.