Corporate community rewards programs are making a difference for non-profit organizations across the country. It can make the difference for Bridges Middle School as well. Our comprehensive list of corporate community rewards programs below gives you several ways to easily generate greatly needed revenue for Bridges just by shopping at the retailers you already frequent – and often these programs also come with great savings opportunities too.
Sign-up today—this is a great way to support Bridges just by doing
your regular shopping! Tell all your family & friends to join as well.
Bridges Middle School is enrolled in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program, which allows us to receive donations based on the number of shoppers who link their rewards card to our school. Here’s how the program works:
Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Bridges Middle School at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You will need to create an account, then search for us by our name or by our non-profit number, 82689.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Bridges earn a donation! You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Bridges Middle School every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus of Amazon donating a portion of your purchase to Bridges.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
- Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How can I learn more about AmazonSmile?
- Please see complete AmazonSmile program details.
Bridges Middle School is a registered beneficiary of the eScrip community rewards program. With eScrip and the power of YOU, Bridges earns cash rewards when you do what you do anyway – shop! It’s free, it’s easy, and it’s rewarding! Simply register online here: https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index.jsp
3 Easy Ways to earn rewards for Bridges Middle School:
- Add Cards Register your grocery shopper cards and/or debit & credit cards. When you use registered cards and shop at participating merchants, a portion of your purchases are automatically donated to Bridges!
- eScrip Online Mall. You’ll find hundreds of your favorite name brand stores, and Bridges earns while you do your online shopping!
- eScrip Dining by Rewards Network. Contribute up to 5% of your entire bill to our group when dining at any of the thousands of participating restaurants across the country.
Is it a special card?
- No, to use the program, you simply register your existing grocery loyalty cards, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, diners Club, debit/ATM cards and merchant cards such as OfficeMax and use them everytime you shop. These merchants have agreed to donate a percentage of your expenditures to Bridges Middle School.
How does the eScrip program work?
- Supporters register any or all of their existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the program. Participating national, regional and local merchants will make contributions to Bridges Middle School, based on purchases made by supporters who use their registered grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards. The eScrip program will continually contract new merchants.
What cards does the eScrip program accept for registration?
- Grocery loyalty cards (like Safeway), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and debit/ATM cards.
Earn cash for Bridges Middle School by clipping 10¢ Box Tops from hundreds of products and sending them to school with your student – we have a drop box in the main lobby. Learn more about BoxTops and See a complete list of participating products here: http://www.boxtops4education.com/all-about-boxtops
The Labels for Education program is a school fund raising program designed with busy families in mind as an alternative to traditional fund raising. By saving and redeeming product UPCs and beverage/sauce caps from participating products, Bridges Middle School can earn FREE educational merchandise, such as computers, software, sports equipment, musical instruments, library books and even a minivan. You can assist by saving UPCs and beverage/sauce caps from participating products and giving them to our school. We will redeem the points collected for FREE Educational Merchandise! See the complete list of Participating Products here: http://www.labelsforeducation.com/Earn-Points/Participating-Products
If you have any questions or would like help joining these programs, please contact our Community Rewards Coordinator, Elan McMath. You can reach her at 503-916-2931 or at info@BridgesMS.org
Your support of Bridges Middle School is greatly appreciated!